TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
Try these self-massage lessons between massage sessions for temporary relief of pain and discomfort.
- Self-Massage For The Head And Face »
- Self-Massage For The Neck »
- Self-Massage For The Arms And Shoulders »
- Self-Massage For The Low Back And Buttocks »
- Self-Massage For The Feet »
- Self-Massage For Runners »
- Shiatsu For Stress Reduction And Increased Energy »
Use the following files to help you to learn more about what you can do to help prolong the benefits of a massage, along with pointers of things to do between massage sessions. We have also included a Pain Activity and Treatment Log for you to track your pain and the activities that may bring the pain on.
- In The Hours After Your Massage »
- Between Massage Sessions »
- Why To Cancel When You Are Ill »
- Pain Activity and Treatment Log »
Ergonomic Tips for Work & School
Whether you are at work, school, or play, proper body mechanics are essential to maintain a healthy posture and avoid needless pain. The following tips will help you to achieve positive results.
- Positioning Yourself At Your Desk »
- Tips For Relieving Strain At Your Desk »
- Tips To Save Your Neck and Shoulders »
- Tips To Save Your Back »
- Self-Care For The Forearms »
- Tips To Save Your Wrists »
- Backpacks And Your Child »
Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files. You can download the latest version here.